This article will help you when you buy back a three way kitchen faucet with a separate spray head and are ready to replace your old faucet. The installation process of split-spray kitchen faucets is relatively simple, you only need to prepare the required tools and materials, and follow the steps below to complete the installation easily.
Prepare tools and materials
- Kitchen faucets and freestanding sprayers
- Connecting materials such as pipe fittings and sealants
- Tools such as wrenches and screwdrivers
- The Process of Removing an Old Faucet
The following are the specific installation steps:
1. Prepare tools and materials
Before installing the three way kitchen faucet, you need to prepare the required tools and materials, including kitchen faucets and independent sprayers, pipe fittings, sealants and other connecting materials, tools such as wrenches and screwdrivers. Make sure the tools and materials you choose match your faucets and plumbing.
2. Remove the old faucet
Before installing the new faucet, you will need to remove the old faucet. Different kitchen faucets may have different removal methods, but in general, you need to turn off the faucet before removing the old faucet. Please be sure to turn off the water source switch before operation to avoid unnecessary trouble.
3. Install a new kitchen faucet
Connect the connected pipes to the bottom of the faucet and nozzle, paying attention to the pipe connections in the above steps first. Insert the nozzle into the hole, pay attention to the nozzle matches the position, and rotate well when installing. Tighten the connection with a wrench. Connect the water pipe, use a screwdriver to coat the water pipe with adhesive, and connect it with the specified clip.
4. Test whether the water flow is smooth
Finally, adjust the nozzle, loosen the water source switch, and test whether the water flow is smooth. If the water is not flowing, you can check to see if the connections are tight or not blocked.
During the installation, you need to pay attention to the following:
1. Before installing the 3 way kitchen faucet, make sure you have turned off the water switch to avoid unnecessary trouble and waste.
2. When removing the old faucet, you need to be careful not to damage the water pipe or other pipe fittings, so as not to cause water leakage and other problems.
3. When installing a new faucet, please make sure that all connections are tight to avoid water leakage or other problems.
4. When testing whether the water flow is unblocked, you need to make sure that there are no leaks or loose connections at all connections.
Different brands of 3 way kitchen faucets may have different specific operation methods. In SKFIRM. SKFIRM brand kitchen faucets and separate sprayers are made of high-quality materials, advanced technology and advanced manufacturing process. Every detail is enough to reflect the professional advantages of the brand. Our kitchen faucets and independent spray heads are durable and easy to install. The method is simple and has been recognized and praised by consumers.
Installing a three way kitchen faucet requires professional installation methods and skills. This article provides some helpful guidance and hopefully at least helps you on how to install your own kitchen faucet. In short, it is not difficult to install a kitchen faucet with a split nozzle. You only need to be patient and careful, follow the above steps and precautions, and you can easily complete the installation. If you encounter any problems, please consult a professional in time.