- Apr 23, 2018 -
The kitchen is a place where heavy oil is contaminated, so kitchen kitchen utensils are very important. Most kitchen renovations now use stainless steel sinks and stainless steel taps. Stainless steel has the advantages of easy cleaning and abrasion resistance. The stainless steel faucet just bought back has a very good gloss. However, after a while, it was found to be grayish and dirty. It was not clean with water. It seems very uncomfortable, what should I do? The following Xiaobian teaches everyone how to clean and protect the kitchen stainless steel faucet.
1. How to clean the surface of stainless steel faucets?
Stainless steel faucets appear as mist or surface hair during long-term use because scale adheres to the metal surface, so our task is to remove scale.
Cleaning method: First, squeeze a little toothpaste on the stainless steel faucet, then gently brush with a toothbrush, rinse it with water, use an old stockings to light, and then use orange peel on the surface of the metal (because Orange peel contains acid can maintain stainless steel jewelry) to make it shine.
2. How to clean the watermark on the stainless steel faucet?
You can rub it with flour, then rinse it off with water, then wipe it with a soft cloth, and it will shine like new.
It is also possible to go to some larger comprehensive supermarkets to buy washing products specifically for removing water stains from stainless steel products. The size and appearance of the packaging are similar to those of ordinary oil-based detergents, but it is very noticeable that “stainless steel” is also a spray package.
3. How to remove the rust on the stainless steel faucet?
Now that some stainless steel taps are permanently rusted, in the face of this situation, we can use potato skins to remove rust.
Using the side of the peeled potato skin, repeatedly scrub the surface of the stainless steel faucet, then wash it with clean water.
If you do not have potatoes, you can also use white radish skin. Using the same method of scrubbing stainless steel taps can also achieve the same rust effect!
The above is a small series of stainless steel taps to tell everyone about the maintenance tips. If you encounter these problems, you may wish to try the above cleaning method!
How to clean the stainless steel sink:
1. First flush the sink thoroughly. Salt and acid in food can damage the coating on the surface of stainless steel. Therefore, after daily use, rinse it to prevent corrosion.
2. Next, wet the surface of the stainless steel, sprinkle with baking soda, then smear the baking soda into a paste, scrub the bottom and around, and rinse.
3, in order to clean the gutters in the sink seams, and the top around the junction with the table, you can use a soft toothbrush with baking soda gently brush, rinse, and then brush until the details of the clean.
4. After cleaning the surface and details, lay a paper towel soaked in white vinegar in the sink. After allowing to stand for 20 minutes, the paper towel was taken out and discarded.
5, then, with nylon foam soaked in soapy water, clean the sink again, and then rinse with water.
6. Cut the lemon or lime and place it on the drain, flush it with water. In addition to cleaning the sewer, there is also a fragrance.
7. For the faucet, wipe it with a mild, mild soapy water. Those fingers and rags are hard to reach and you can use the brush again to help. If there are spots, rags and white vinegar can be removed.
8. When all cleaning is complete, rinse the tank thoroughly with water once more, then wipe dry with a soft cloth.