- Aug 08, 2018 -
(1) faucet valve: The faucet valve is mainly divided into two types, one is a single-hole spool and the other is a double-hole spool. But whether it is a double hole or a single hole setting, their rotation angle is up to 90 degrees and the opening angle is about 20 degrees. The valve core is the core component of the entire faucet and is the main heart, so be careful when purchasing it. Use a high-quality faucet spool to enhance the life of the faucet.
(2) Faucet valve body: The faucet valve body refers to the appearance of the entire faucet. The faucet valve body includes a steel valve body, a stainless steel valve body, a brass valve body, and the like. Different materials have different faucets.
(3) Hose: The valve body in the faucet mainly refers to the equipment that the faucet enters and exits the water. When purchasing, you can first measure the space and buy a certain amount of hose. This can save the hose and avoid buying the hose.
(4) Filter element: Among the numerous equipments of the faucet, it can play the role of purifying water. There are many types of filter elements, and there is a big gap between the materials of different filter elements.
(5) Mounting parts: In addition to the installation equipment, it is necessary to prepare mounting parts such as screws and mats, which can make the equipment installation more secure.
(1) Installation preparation: Before installation, it must be fully prepared to ensure the smooth installation process. Before installing the faucet, prepare the various equipments that need to be installed. Common faucet accessories include hoses, showers, rubber pads, and so on. Before installation, be sure to turn off the main valve of the tap water, clean the pipe of the water pipe, and remove impurities and foreign matter from the water pipe.
(2) Installation process: Install the pipeline, remember that the left side is hot water and the right side is cold water. At the joint of the inlet pipe, be sure to fix it before removing the stailess steel kitchen faucet to ensure safety. After installing the faucet with a wrench, be sure to tighten with a wrench and then open the tap water main valve.
Stainless steel faucets will inevitably have some dirt when used for a long time. At this time, we need to carry out some simple cleaning treatments. Here are some cleaning tips. Use some small items in your life to make the faucet bright again.
(1) You can use our common toothbrush and toothpaste (or use a special cleaning agent) to squeeze the toothpaste into the dirt and scrub it repeatedly with a toothbrush, remove the dirty dirt with water, and then dry it with a clean cloth.
(2) Then wipe and polish the surface of the stainless steel kitchen sink faucet with the old stockings or other scarves we usually wear.
(3) Finally prepare some orange peel, use it to wipe the surface of the faucet several times (because it contains fruit acid, it can well maintain the surface of the stainless steel faucet, extend the life of the faucet), and finally use the clean cloth to turn the faucet Wipe clean.
The stainless steel kitchen sink faucet has a smooth and beautiful appearance, the material is lead-free, durable, does not pollute the water source, and many other advantages, but everything has its two sides, we should understand more comprehensively.
(1) Its manufacturing process is relatively complicated, and the required technical content is relatively high. Nowadays, the various processes are not very mature. There are not many manufacturers with certain scale and relatively mature in China, so its price is also relatively expensive.
(2) Although the stainless steel faucet material does not contain lead, it does not mean that it is completely healthy. It also contains elements such as chromium and nickel. The chromium element is toxic and can damage the DNA and kidneys in our body. The danger of causing genetic mutations. And when the water is filtered and disinfected by chlorine gas, an isotope assimilation corrosion faucet will occur.
(3) The stainless steel faucet does not necessarily really rot. The thin and dense chromium-rich oxide film on the surface of the stainless steel faucet is the reason why it is not oxidized and rusted, but if the oxide film on the surface is not treated well, Then it will still rust. Therefore, when purchasing, you must choose genuine, and have a higher reputation.