- Apr 20, 2018 -
Stainless steel faucet maintenance and cleaning:
(1) Before installing the faucet, firstly put in water, wash the sediment impurities in the water pipe, remove the debris in the installation hole, install the faucet as far as possible after the painting project is completed, if you do not use it for a long time after installation, it is better to clean the faucet. Cloth cover is good.
(2) The faucet should not touch the hard object as much as possible, do not leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface, so as not to damage the surface sand pattern.
(3) Do not use too much force to switch the tap. Gently turn it with a gentle turn. Do not use the handle as a handrail to support or use it.
(4) Faucets should be regularly swabbed to prevent watermarks from leaving watermarks after drying.
(5) The showerhead metal hose of the bathtub faucet should be kept in a natural stretch and should not be coiled on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when using or not using, pay attention to the hose and valve body joints do not form a dead end, so as not to break or damage the hose.
(6) When the amount of water becomes small after a period of use, be careful to clean the filter.
(7) Stainless steel faucets are mainly sanding, sanding surface can use scouring cloth to repair sand pattern, which is not the same place as ordinary copper faucet. Even if the faucet is scratched, it can be repaired like a new one with a scouring pad. If there is rust on the surface of the faucet for other reasons, it can also be repaired with the same method.
(8) Stainless steel faucet cleaning tips, squeeze a little toothpaste on the stainless steel faucet, then gently scrub with a toothbrush, rinse with water, use an old stockings to light, and then use orange peel to play on the surface of the metal Once again (because the orange peel contains acid can maintain the stainless steel jewelry) it can be brightened.
2.Stainless steel faucet advantage:
Stainless steel taps are safe, lead-free, free of corrosion and exudates, and have no odor or turbidity issues. It will not cause secondary pollution to the water quality, maintain the pure and hygienic water quality, and ensure complete safety and safety.
Corrosion test data in the field shows that the service life of stainless steel can reach 100 years, requiring little maintenance during the life cycle, avoiding the cost and trouble of tap replacement, and low operating costs. Realize the same life span of stainless steel faucet and building.
China has become a world leader in the production of kitchen supplies. The main material of kitchen supplies, 304# stainless steel, is lead-free, rust-free, environmentally friendly, and sanitary. It is a worldwide consensus. Stainless steel products do not need to be electroplated. In the polished surface treatment process, as long as the powder and dust generated by the polishing material are well filtered, the pollution to the air environment is very small, and occupational diseases caused by stainless steel polishing have not yet been seen. When the stainless steel faucet needs to be cleaned, the detergent can be wiped with a steel wire ball and washed with water. Ceramic valve core is a professional manufacturer's products, market habits warranty for 5 years, when you need to replace the valve core, as long as the contact leader dealer, according to the leading model to buy a new valve plug, the leader can be used as new normal use, greatly Reduce the trouble of replacing the tap and waste of resources.
According to the relevant person in the China Quality Certification Center, the lead content in copper and copper lead castings is usually 4%-8%. If the faucet is not used for a long time, green rust will form on the inner wall, and harmful substances such as lead may be released into the tap water. inside. Drinking too much lead in water can lead to lead poisoning. It will not only affect the intellectual growth of the drinker, but also seriously affect the health of the child and will have a greater impact on children. Scientific data shows that severe lead pollution often endangers human fertility, kidney function and nervous system.
Kitchen faucets are generally made of brass, which is the most common copper faucet on the market. However, due to the characteristics of the kitchen environment, pure copper faucets are not necessarily the best choice. All copper faucets have electroplating on the outermost layer, and the role of electroplating is to prevent internal brass corrosion and rust. The fumes in the kitchen are large, plus the greasy and clean hands on the hands when washing the dishes, will often need to clean the faucet. If you do not use the correct method for cleaning, it is possible to damage the plating of the faucet and cause the faucet to be corroded and rusted. If you want to choose a full copper kitchen faucet, be sure to determine the excellent plating, otherwise it is very easy to cause the faucet to rust and corrosion.
Some manufacturers already use high-quality 304 stainless steel faucets. Compared with pure copper faucets, high-quality stainless steel faucets have the characteristics of being lead-free, acid-resistant, alkali-resistant, non-corrosive, releasing harmful substances, and not contaminating tap water sources. And the stainless steel faucet does not need to electroplating, very difficult to rust, the hardness, the toughness is more than twice than the copper product, therefore is very convenient to clean. However, due to the high degree of difficulty in the processing of stainless steel, the current high quality stainless steel faucets are generally relatively expensive.
The copper faucet surface needs to be electroplated and the electroplating brings serious environmental pollution. The copper surface treatment method is nickel and chromium plated. The surface is not resistant to acid and alkali, can not be washed with detergent and hard towel, care is not convenient, fast is 1 to 2 years, slow is 3 to 5 years gradually lose the surface luster, pits, and finally the electroplated layer peeling, exposed copper rust.
3.stainless steel faucet industry status
The sales of faucets range from the most common high-end brands ranging from RMB 20 to RMB 100, and the price difference between kitchens and faucets with the same brand varies greatly.
As the stainless steel faucet manufacturing process gradually matures in the country, stainless steel faucets have greatly improved both in terms of production and in terms of quality. Although their share in the domestic market is relatively small, they are because of their health, environmental protection and durability. Such characteristics, in recent years more and more favored by consumers, gradually seize the market share of copper leading, stainless steel faucets have become the development trend of the bathroom industry.
At present, 99% of domestic and foreign water taps are plated with copper material. As one of the largest producers of tap water in the world, and it has gradually become a big country in the world of tap processing and export, China has a vast market and consumption potential. With the development of society and economy, the stainless steel faucet industry will also show new trends under the new situation. In the "12th Five-Year Plan" era of "greener and more earning money", energy-saving and intelligent products are popular, and only a keen insight into the development trend of the industry can enable companies to take long-term stability, on behalf of the brand: Supor
With the continuous improvement of our country’s status in the world, more and more countries around the world have begun to use Chinese tap products, which has stimulated the development of tap products in China to some extent. In recent years, with the acceleration of the global economic integration process, China's stainless steel faucet tool processing industry has gradually become the main force in the world's faucet tool industry. In some developed countries, especially in Africa, the Middle East and other developing countries, the demand for tap tools increases at a rate of more than 10% per year. Faucet tools are labor-intensive industries. Yongkang, as the home of faucets, has become a gathering place for faucet tools with low-cost traditional competitive advantages.
At the same time, the requirements of the international market for tap products in China will gradually evolve and change. There will be higher requirements for the quality, packaging, and delivery deadlines of Chinese products, and even gradually extend to the research and development of production processes and products, and product and environmental protection , energy resources, and humanities combined. The huge market and central position attraction will further attract the faucet multinational manufacturing center to transfer to China. The integration with foreign companies will continue to improve the quality and competitiveness of Chinese tap products. While continuing to expand markets in the United States, Japan, and other traditional countries, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Russia, Europe, and Africa will also fully blossom.